Shimmering duo chrome pink purple with blue, lavender, lilac and pink sparkle, iridescent finish
- Smudge Proof
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
*Please read full description before purchasing!
Forever Reign Liquid Lip Colors are a long wear liquid lip color. Smudge-proof, kiss-proof, water-proof & life-proof! Best worn in 3 layers, and must be sealed with a Reign or Shine Color Compatible Lip Gloss.
9.5mL/ 0.32 fl oz
How to use:
- Exfoliate lips gently with a sugar scrub to remove dry, flaky skin. Make sure lips are healthy, clean, and dry before applying color.
- Shake the color well to mix pigments that may have separated in the tube. Colors contain stainless steel agitator balls to help mix pigments. The liquid consistency is normal.
- Start at your cupid's bow and draw down the corner of your lip. If needed, get more color on your applicator and then fill in the center of your lips and then draw down to the other corner. Get more color on your applicator(if needed) and draw the corner to corner on the outside of your bottom lip. Fill in the waterline of your bottom lip. Let dry for 10-20 seconds, then repeat x2.
- DO NOT LET LIPS TOUCH UNTIL STEP 5 COMPLETE
- Apply your favorite Reign or Shine Color Compatible Lip Gloss.
**Please Note** Not recommended for use on chapped lips. Slight tingling and stinging is normal and may occur during application before gloss is applied.
Ingredients: Organic Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, PPG Methyl Glucose Ether, Isostearyl Alcohol, Silicon Dioxide [MAY CONTAIN] FDA Approved Oxides, Micas or Dyes
*Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product.
None of the statements on this web site have been evaluated by the FDA.
Furthermore, none of the statements on this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice or making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.